Corn Flakes Processing Line produces cereal flakes, both plain or coated. The twin-screw extrusion technology is at the core of this very flexible and scalable process.
Corn Flakes Processing Line produces cereal flakes, both plain or coated. The twin-screw extrusion technology is at the core of this very flexible and scalable process. This technology is ideal to meet the market demands and breakfast cereal manufacturing: many raw materials are eligible with coating recipes such as sweet syrups, honey, chocolate and other compositions.
We share our process knowledge to process healthy and balanced products made with wholegrain cereals or including a mix of multi-grains like corn, wheat, oats, rice, barley, rye, Buckwheat or barley... Corn Flakes Extruder is used to produce consistently high quality products while keeping the same organoleptic characteristics as traditional flakes.
Flow Chart: Mixing - Extruding - Flaking - Drying - Coating Honey - Drying - Cooling
Advantages of Corn Flakes Processing Line:
1. Quicker process : 15 to 20 minutes against 8 to 10 hours with the traditional batch process
2. Variety of recipes: diversity of raw materials (cereals, tubers, various ingredients …) and particle size used (from flour to semolina), wide range of coatings
3. Possibility to add functional and tasty ingredients : natural color, salt, fiber, vitamins, minerals, emulsifiers,
4. Possibility to process multigrain flakes, for example by introducing other grains directly during extrusion.
5. Possibility to upgrade the production line to process expanded or coextruded breakfast cereals
6. Productive: continuous and automated process, quick start up and stop, fast and easy changeovers and with easy cleaning and maintenance procedures;
7. Cost effective : intensified transformation process generating savings in raw materials as well as energy and water, easy maintenance, hygienic design, compact design with less floor space
Technical Parameters of Corn Flakes Equipment:
|QL-65||120-150kg/hr||180kw||40 x 5 x 3m|
|QL-70||200-260kg/hr||260kw||45 x 5 x 3m|